Exterior house painting Service.
Painting the exterior of your home is a big job that should never be taken lightly. Similar to interior painting, it’s important to select the right paint that creates a good balance of energy in and around your home. We listen to your ideas then suggest our expert advice which best compliments your goal; ensuring a successful project for you.
The entire team at Valley Canvas work closely with clients to provide exterior painting services that fit their budget and style preference. From conception through to completion, we ensure that your new paint job is flawless.
Feel inspired as you breathe new life to your home with a complete makeover. No further delay, contact us today!
We are at your Service – House Exterior Painting
Turn your dreams and creative ideas into reality! A good paint job protects the exterior of your home. It also adds a fresh and attractive look, especially in spaces that felt tired or outdated.
We take the time to make repairs and prep surfaces before priming, to ensure a quality top coat result. We’ve got the right tips to kickstart your next residential painting project.
free and instant quote
A new coat of paint is the easiest way to transform your home’s exterior.
Engage The Reliable Exterior Painting Service in Queen Creek
Valley Canvas is equipped with skilled and experienced contractors who help you with your exterior painting needs. We offer a range of exterior painting services to beautify your outdoor walls, and are ready to customize your home! Painting the exterior of any property requires professional help; as such, clients choose Valley Canvas to deliver.
Exterior walls are usually subjected to extreme weather conditions, unlike interior; hence, it is essential to choose the right paint and hire the reliable exterior wall painter to handle the job. We pride ourselves to offer top-notch exterior painting services for both residential and commercial properties in Queen Creek, Az.
Whether you’re remodeling or simply want to give your home a facelift, contact us today for an instant No Obligation Quote! Our experts will boost your home’s curb appeal; adding value and beauty.
Dedicated to The Job
We are a team of experienced and best interior painters in Queen Creek offering remarkable interior painting services tour clients. Our painters have improvised their skills by working on real-time projects and offering excellent results.
Exterior Painting – The Valley Canvas Way
Exterior Painting requires a lot of preparatory work to achieve smooth surfaces to receive paint. At Valley Canvas, we take our time repairing your exterior walls, preparing them for paint. Our exterior repairs, preparation, and painting process include but not limited to the following:
- Power Washing: We start our prep work by cleaning all the areas to be painted; identifying critical areas that require repairs.
- Draping: Our team takes their time to protect all identifiable non-paintable spaces or surfaces as requested. We use tape and clothes to cover surfaces, as well as, plastic to protect the doorways from allowing dust into your home throughout the work.
- Filler Application: Cracks, dents, and holes can reduce the value of your painting; hence, we first repair them by utilizing appropriate fillers to achieve a good surface finish.
- Scraping and Sanding: There is a dedicated team to scrap and sand the surface flaws and other related rough surfaces to perfection.
- Repair or Replacement: We are equipped with experienced carpenters who are responsible for repairing and/or replacing of all items (such as trim, molding, and holes) that need mending.
- Installation: Our dedicated team also installs items as requested by customer.
- Primer Application: Our professional cabinet painter applies the highest-quality primer for achieving perfect surface before painting.
- Paint Application: This is where we apply our expertise. We apply two coats of the best-quality colored paint selected by you after priming.
- Cleanup: We are committed to delivering quality service from beginning to completion. At the end of each project, we immediately remove debris and other job-related leftovers from the site; leaving you to just admire your beautiful living space.
- Final Inspection: Finally, our inspection team visits the site to inspect the entire job and get approval from you before leaving your home. Our job is incomplete without this stage; hence, we take it seriously.
Stop Putting Off That Project!
We are currently accepting new jobs.
Request a Free Quote Today!
Send Us A Message or Give Us A Call at (480) 414-7227